Visiting Anneli’s Place today is a talented artist. Gina Page uses a variety of unusual materials to create unique works of art. Etchings and papermaking combine to make one-of-a-kind books that display Gina’s artistic and poetic talent.
Here are some samples of her handmade books.
Gina has agreed to share her thoughts on Christmas by answering my Christmas interview questions.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever spent Christmas alone? No
3. Have you ever had a non-traditional Christmas dinner? What did you have? No
4. What are your thoughts on gift giving? I enjoy it!
5. What was the most fun activity you’ve done at Christmas? Just being together with family and friends.
6. Do you have stockings either at Christmas, or on St. Nicholas Day? Christmas Day
7. What was the best gift you ever received at Christmas? My mum made me a beautiful green silk dress once.
8. Have you ever given a homemade gift? Tell about it. I made my mom a lovely sewing basket.
9. What would you change about Christmas? More classical Christmas music on the radio.
10. What would you keep the same if you could? I like the Christmas tree and the traditional turkey dinner.
11. What is your favourite Christmas music or song? Once in Royal David’s City…I get goosebumps if it’s sung by the King’s College Choir.
12. What do you like best about Christmas? Renewing ties with family and friends.
One year Gina had a good idea for Christmas. Here she is in a place I’d love to be right now.
Have you ever spent Christmas in a holiday setting? Leave a comment and tell us about it.
You can find out more about Gina Page and her art at this link: