The photo was taken in a main intersection of a Greek city. The bus has a flat tire and the driver is nowhere to be seen. Can you put together a short piece of writing following the guidelines below? You can make the scene be somewhere other than in Greece if you like.
The Challenge – Flash Fiction:
- Write 150 words. No more, no fewer.
- The story should relate in some way to the photo below.
- Use all of the following words in the story:
outfit, briefcase, recognized, barbecued chicken, wrinkles
- December 10, 2017.
- Send stories in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors of the five best stories will receive a free e-book of my soon-to-be-released novel, Marlie, and your stories will be posted on this blog.